1. GENERAL INFORMATIONEUROPASTRY S.A. (hereinafter “EUROPASTRY”) is a company that makes and sells bread, cakes and pastries. For the purposes of this information notice, EUROPASTRY S.A. with CIF (Tax ID) A-58695032, is a company with a registered address in Sant Cugat del Vallés, Pza. Xavier Cugat 2, Edificio C, Planta 4 in Parc Sant Cugat Nord, inscribed in the Commerical Register of Barcelona, Volume 24.789, Page B -76.007, record 15 and is currently responsible for operating, managing and smooth running of the www.europastry.com web site and the web sites of its FRIPAN, FRIDA, YAYA MARÍA, FRIART and DOTS brands. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. CONDITIONS OF USEThis portal serves as an information channel for the company and its products. By accessing and browsing through this portal, users undertake to abide by legislation in force at the time and by the conditions set out in this Legal Notice, moral integrity, generally accepted good practice and public order. Users will be answerable to EUROPASTRY and/or to third parties for any damages that may be caused from failure to comply with this requirement. Accessing and browsing through this portal implies knowledge and acceptance of the legal warnings described here. Simply accessing the portal does not imply that any relationship has been established between EUROPASTRY and the user. Users of this web site must abstain at all times from deleting, modifying, avoiding or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed in it. EUROPASTRY accepts no responsibility for any damages incurred either directly or indirectly from the use of this portal, including damage to computing systems, virus infection and damages arising from any decision taken based on information contained in it. EUROPASTRY recommends users request written confirmation of such information, if the need arises. Any links to other portals or web sites not managed by EUROPASTRY that this web site may contain are provided solely for information and reference purposes, with no opinions expressed on their content, owners, services or products supplied. EUROPASTRY has no control whatsoever over these portals or web sites and is not responsible for their content. In all cases, EUROPASTRY will be exonerated from any responsibility in connection with services supplied by third parties in the event of any kind of claim or complaint that may be brought concerning them.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All content contained in this portal, understood to be including but not limited to, texts, images, photographs, sounds, videos, illustrations, files, logos, source codes, colour combinations and any other elements, as well as its structure and design, selection and presentation of material contained in it and the computer programmes needed for its operation, access and use are subject to industrial and intellectual property rights belonging to EUROPASTRY or to third parties. The full or partial reproduction of this portal is therefore expressly forbidden without first obtaining express written permission from EUROPASTRY and may not be used in any way whatsoever for commercial or operational purposes nor for distribution, reproduction, public communication, use of the reverse engineering technique, nor may they be altered, modified or decompiled without the owner’s prior written authorised, except where legally permitted. Any use of this portal or of its content in breach of current legislation may result in prosecution. All publications, brands, commercial names or distinguishing marks of any kind appearing on the web site are owned by EUROPASTRY or by third parties; using or accessing the web site in no way implies that the user has any rights whatsoever over them, nor of any content included on the portal.
4. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTIONIn compliance with current data protection legislation (Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection and regulations for its application) we hereby inform you that any electronic communication with EUROPASTRY sent via the forms on this portal or via the links to its e-mail address, implies that the user gives their express consent to their details being stored in files owned by the company. All data sent will be handled confidentially and solely for the purpose of dealing with queries or requests for information and to send out commercial communications about our products and brands, including commercial communications sent by electronic mail. Users may at any time exercise their right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose by writing to the company's registered address or by sending an e-mail. Users should attach a copy of their ID card or passport and clearly state which right they wish to exercise. Supplying personal data is not compulsory but queries may not be fully resolved if the information requested has not been provided. Users providing their personal data are personally responsible for the truth and accuracy of the information supplied, with EUROPASTRY exonerated from any responsibility in this respect. Only data provided voluntarily by users when registering will be stored.
5. COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
EUROPASTRY fights against SPAM and, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, will not send unsolicited commercial communications to users who may have provided their data and with whom there is no pre-existing commercial relationship, unless expressly authorised by the user. EUROPASTRY is fully aware that the privacy of customers’ personal information is paramount, so if any user receives any unsolicited e-mail communication we request that they contact us at the following address in order to prevent the incident from happening again: email@example.com
1. For the purposes of these General Conditions of Use, “Portal” means “web site”. 2. EUROPASTRY reserves the right to change the content of this portal, of this Legal Notice and of the General Conditions for Access at any time and without prior warning. 3. These General Conditions of Use and any relationship set up between the user and EUROPASTRY will be governed by Spanish legislation. Use of the portal implies acceptance of the General Conditions of Use described above.
- Europastry, S.A.
- Pza Xavier Cugat, 2. Ed. C, Planta 4
- Parc Sant Cugat Nord - 08190 Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona) ESPAÑA